Tortilla Confetti ChipsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package of Azteca salad shells
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp of your favorite seasonings; we recommend garlic salt and onion powder, or taco seasoning)
- Brush the unbaked salad shell with a light layer of olive oil and sprinkle with your favorite seasonings
- Repeat on reverse side of the unbaked salad shell.
- Cut fresh salad shells into 1/2″ strips vertically and then horizontally, creating 1/2″ confetti squares.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden, about 6-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on top of your soup or salad for delicious crunch.