Stuffed Black Bean TacosPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Soft & Tender Original Thins flour tortillas, taco size
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 14.5 oz can black beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup corn
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Guacamole (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix juice from 1 lime, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp of water at a time until the crema has reached a drizzling consistency. Set aside.
- Combine beans, salsa, and seasonings in a saucepan on medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes until all ingredients are warmed through. Stir occasionally.
- Lightly brush each side of tortillas with olive oil and lime juice; sprinkle with salt. Gently heat the tortillas on the grill or in a pan until they’re lightly toasted but still foldable. Allow tortillas to rest for 1-2 minutes before filling.
- Spoon in desired amounts of bean mixture, pico de gallo, corn, and cheese onto tortillas. Drizzle crema on top. Enjoy!