St. Patrick’s Day “Green” Quesadillas with a pot-of-goldPRINT RECIPE
- 6 Azteca Super-Size Tortillas
- Butter & Olive Oil
- Shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack Cheese
- Green Zucchini, Green bell pepper, Broccoli, Kale (your choice)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 can Queso dip, prepared
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Add your choice of green Zucchini, green bell peppers, broccoli, kale. Add salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring with a spatula. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Divide cheese between tortillas and spread evenly over top half of each tortilla. Add the sautéed vegetables from Step 1 on top of the cheese.
- Bake 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are light golden brown.
- Cut tortillas in half or use cookie cutters. Serve with a “pot of gold” queso dip.
Extra: serve on a platter with green toppings like avocado and jalapenos.