Pork FajitasPRINT RECIPE
- 8 Azteca® fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 ½ -2 pound pork loin roast
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (1.35-ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
In large bowl, toss together onions, peppers and ½ package fajita seasoning.
Slice pork roast into long strips and place in separate bowl; sprinkle with remaining ½ package fajita seasoning mix.
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil per batch, over medium high-heat cook pork in batches, 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly charred.
Remove pork from skillet, and wipe clean.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil add; onion and peppers; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender. Add pork back to skillet, tossing to combine; stir in cilantro.
Serve with warmed tortillas, guacamole and lime wedges, if desired.