Mexican Party Roll UpPRINT RECIPE
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup pinto beans
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped - plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package Azteca® Supersize flour tortillas
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder and blend until thoroughly combined.
Stir in salsa, beans, guacamole, olives cilantro and cheese.
Spread a thin layer of the mixture onto each tortilla.
Roll tortillas tightly and place in plastic wrap.
Chill tortillas approximately 2 hours until set.
Slice tortillas into one inch pieces and garnish with chopped cilantro.