Mediterranean Flat-Iron Steak WrapsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 pack Azteca® Soft & Tender tortillas
- 4 boneless beef shoulder top blade (flat-iron) steaks, trimmed & cut in half
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (18 ounce) package kale sprouts or Brussels sprouts, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup balsamic salad dressing
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, halved
Zest 1 teaspoon lemon and cut lemon into wedges. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with rosemary, salt, and pepper; rub in with your fingers. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add steaks; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until medium-rare (145 °) turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Using the same skillet, add additional 1 tablespoon oil, add kale; cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat. Drizzle with Balsamic Salad Dressing; toss to coat. In the same large skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil; add tomatoes and garlic. Cook 3 minutes or until tomatoes start to soften and burst; remove from heat. Stir in olives and lemon zest. Warm tortillas, place steaks in the center of tortilla with kale mixture, tomato mixture, and lemon wedges; wrap burrito style.
Become a grocery shopping master with our monthly downloadable grocery lists.