Little Italy Quesadillas
If you can't decide between a pizza night or Mexican night, this scrumptious Italian-style tortilla dish is for you.PRINT RECIPE
- 8 Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Borden® Colby & Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained & chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat broiler. Arrange 4 tortillas on a large baking sheet. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon pesto; top evenly with cheese and tomatoes. Place one tortilla on each of the 4 tortillas. Brush tops lightly with oil and broil 2 inches from heat until golden, 1-2 minutes. Turn quesadillas over carefully with a spatula and brush tops with oil. Broil for 1-2 more minutes. Cut into wedges and serve. For a heartier snack or light meal, add cooked, diced chicken.