Korean BBQ BeefPRINT RECIPE
- 6 Azteca® Ultragrain Tortillas
- ¼ yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Korean red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds beef sirloin steak, cut very thin using kitchen shears
- 3 cups of cooked white rice
Combine yellow onion, white and light green parts of green onions, soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl until marinade is well mixed. Add steak slices to marinade; cover and refrigerate anywhere from 1 hour to 1 day.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook and stir steak and marinade together in the hot skillet, adding honey to caramelize the steak, until steak is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Garnish Bulgogi with remaining green parts of green onions.
Warm tortillas per directions; add ½ cup white rice in center of tortilla add cooked beef. Roll burrito style and serve with soy sauce for dipping.