Italian Sandwich WrapsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 ounces hard salami, sliced thin
- 12 ounces prosciutto, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced julienne style
- 1 cup baby salad greens
- ¼ cup light Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Please tortilla on a work surface and spread with a thin layer of mayonnaise. Leaving a 2 inch border on the left side, layer: salami, prosciutto, and peppers.
Toss greens and onions with Italian dressing and scatter a small amount over the top of the open wrap; season with salt and pepper.
Fold the unfilled side of the wrap over the filling, starting at the bottom, loosely roll the sandwich into a cone shape and secure with a toothpick.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.