Hot Corned Beef Wraps
Move over rye. Our flour tortillas pair deliciously with tangy Thousand Island dressing and hot corned beef.PRINT RECIPE
- 6-8 (depending on size) Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 pound lean corned beef, shaved or sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
In large skillet melt butter. Add half the corned beef & cook until hot & edges begin to curl, about 5 minutes. Transfer to dish; cover to keep warm. Cook remaining corned beef. Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warmed tortillas covered. Spread tortillas with dressing. Place beef on dressing; top with cheese & lettuce. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Makes 6-8 wraps.