Holiday CharcuterTREE with Festive-shaped ChipsPRINT RECIPE
- Azteca Soft and Tender Super-Size Taco or Burrito-Size Flour Tortillas
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Cranberry Goat Cheese
- Green Olives
- Candied Pecans
- Green Grapes
- Herbs for Garnish
- Havarti Cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using kitchen scissors or cookie cutters – cut out your tortillas in festive holiday shapes such as stars, trees or gingerbread men.
3. Brush both sides of the cut tortilla shapes with oil.
4. Place tortilla shapes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Optional: season with salt and/or pepper or any other flavor you desire!
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown.
6. To Build your Holiday CharcuterTREE: Build your tree on a board or platter starting with the bottom layer first, and moving up to create a triangle or tree shape. Use your festive-shaped Azteca chips and your favorite red, white, and green foods.