Grilled Chicken QuesadillasPRINT RECIPE
- 6-8 Azteca® Flour Tortillas *
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- sour cream & salsa
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Divide cheese between tortillas and spread evenly over top half of each tortilla. Top each with chicken & green onions. Fold tortillas in half over filling. Bake 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are light golden brown. Cut tortillas in half; serve with sour cream & salsa.
* Makes 8 servings if using Azteca® Small Flour Tortillas & 6 servings if using Azteca® Super Size or Burrito Tortillas.