Cuban QuesadillaPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® tortillas
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, sliced
- 3 ounces deli ham, thin sliced
- 3 ounces pulled pork
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- Bring tortillas to room temperature.
- Spread mustard on top of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese on half the tortilla. Add pickles to the same half of the tortilla, then top with ham and pork, and another sprinkle of cheese.
- Fold each tortilla in half over filling; lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and tortillas are lightly browned.
- Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas. Remove from heat, cut into wedges. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.