CREAMY CHICKEN TAQUITOSPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Original Thin Flour Tortillas- Fajita Size
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup of baby spinach, slightly chopped and stems removed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- In a bowl, mix shredded chicken, cheese, sour cream, spinach and green onions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In an Azteca tortilla, add a few tablespoons of the chicken/cream cheese mixture along the center of the tortilla and spread out.
- Roll up and set them in a large hot pan.
- Heat for 1 minute 30 seconds, flipping halfway through.
- Remove and add optional toppings such as shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, salsa, or guacamole.