Cauliflower & Chicken SaladPRINT RECIPE
- 1 box Azteca® salad shells
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower, rinsed, cut and trimmed into bite size flowerets
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ pound bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked & diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Bake salad shells according to package directions; set aside.
Combine cauliflower, lettuce, bacon, onion, chicken, salt and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
Mix together dressing ingredients and refrigerate. Immediately before serving combine salad mixture with dressing.
Divide between four salad shells and serve.