Azteca Sundae Nacho PiePRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Homestyle Tortillas
- 1 cup of peanuts, chopped
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 jar fudge ice cream topping
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips, chopped
Preheat oven to 350?
Combine 3 tablespoons caramel sauce with 1 tablespoon of water, set aside.
Cut Azteca® tortillas into 8 pie shaped wedges.
Brush both sides of wedges with caramel sauce and spread on a parchment lined cookie sheet; sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Place in preheated oven 6-9 minutes, until edges start to turn brown.
Remove and let cool.
In a medium cold bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; add cream and whip until stiff.
Assemble the nachos by layering tortilla wedges. Drizzle each layer with caramel and fudge sauces and sprinkled chopped nuts. Top the final layer with dollops of whipped cream, drizzled caramel and fudge sauce and sprinkles of chopped nuts and white chocolate chips.