5 Layer Beef BurritoPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Burrito Size Soft and Tender Tortillas
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 can (10 oz) nacho cheese sauce
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- Prepare meat according to taco seasoning packet instructions. Once prepared, set aside.
- Heat the nacho cheese. Spread 1/4 of the nacho cheese sauce (or as much as you desire) onto the tortilla, leaving space around the edges.
- Heat the refried beans. Spread 1/4 of the beans on top of the nacho cheese sauce (or as desired) onto the tortilla, leaving space around the edges.
- Spoon 1/4 of the prepared beef down the middle of the tortilla on top of the nacho cheese and beans.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 the amount of cheese (depending on your love of cheese you might end up using more) on top of the beef.
- Add pico de gallo, if desired.
- Add a couple dollops of sour cream (again depending on preference).
- Roll up sides, serve warm and enjoy!