Steak is at its best when it's inside one of our tortillas and covered with lettuce, tomato, cheese and green onions.PRINT RECIPE
- 8-10 Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cooked & shredded or chopped
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
In a large non-stick skillet, heat steak, taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cook for 8-10 minutes. Heat tortillas as directed on the package. Spoon warm steak onto tortillas. Top with green onions, tomato, lettuce and cheese. Fold tortilla over filling.
*Makes 10 tacos if using Azteca® Small Flour Tortillas & 8 tacos if using Azteca® Super Size or Burrito Tortillas.