Our flavorful soft flour tortillas stuffed with your favorite pizza sauce, cheese and toppings then baked to perfection.PRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup each chopped green pepper & sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Vegetable cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spread approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons pizza sauce on upper half of tortilla. Top with 1/10th of the green pepper, mushrooms, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Fold bottom half of tortilla over ingredients to form a “half-moon”. Repeat for all tortillas. Place on a baking sheet that has been lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown & cheese is melted. To serve, cut each tortilla in half.