Chicken Chow Mein Wraps
These Asian-inspired wraps feel at home in our fresh tortillas from south of the border.PRINT RECIPE
- 4-6 Azteca® Flour Tortillas *
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 (2 1/2 oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced onion
- I (13.75 oz.) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 (14 oz.) can bean sprouts, drained
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Remove tortillas from refrigerator; set aside. In large (3 quart) saucepan heat celery, onion & broth to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until celery & onions are tender. Mix together corn starch & soy sauce; stir into celery mixture. Heat, stirring constantly until thick & boiling. Stir in chicken, mushrooms, sprouts & pimentos, stirring until completely heated. Stir in cooked rice. To serve, divide mixture between tortillas. Wrap or roll up tortilla to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
Makes 4-6 servings (depending on the size of the tortillas used).