Cheese & Veggie Wrap
These colorful tortilla wraps taste as good as they look. And they're a great way to sneak more vegetables to the table.PRINT RECIPE
- 4-6 Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
Remove tortillas from refrigerator; set aside. In a large skillet heat oil. Add broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and onions; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Cool slightly; stir in cheese.
To serve, divide filling between tortillas. Top with salsa, guacamole and sour cream, if desired. Fold sides over filling or roll up. Makes 4-6 wraps (depending on the size of the tortillas used).