Buffalo Chicken QuesadillaPRINT RECIPE
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Azteca® snack size flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼ cup finely chopped pitted green olives (optional)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Celery stalks cut in 3 inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350°
Combine cooked chicken with buffalo sauce, set aside
Combine sour cream and blue cheese, set aside
Heat oil in a large skillet, then add onion, celery, salt and pepper and cook until onion is tender; add chicken.
Place two tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and olives, then top with remaining tortillas.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Serve quesadillas with blue cheese sauce and celery stalks.