15-minute Ultimate Family Breakfast Burrito BuffetPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Soft & Tender Original Thin Supersize Taco tortillas
- 12 eggs
- 1 pound of bacon or breakfast sausage
- 1 package hash browns
- Burrito toppings of your choice: salsa, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese, ham, sliced avocado, pico de gallo, black beans, cilantro, sliced jalapeños.
- Scramble 12 eggs; place cooked eggs in bowl with a large spoon
- Pan fry bacon or sausage (do not drain)
- Cook hash browns in the bacon or sausage pan; once golden, drain on a plate lined with paper towel
- Remove tortillas from package, wrap in damp paper towel. Microwave on high approximately 45 seconds for entire package or 8 seconds for 1 or 2 tortillas.
- Set out meat & toppings
- Allow guests to dish up their favorite delicious and nutritious breakfast burritos.