Tuna Salad & Cheese SnackPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Supersize flour tortillas
- 1 small crisp apple, peeled, cored, and very finely chopped
- 2 (5 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves, preferably green leaf
- 2 sticks of celery cut into ¼ inch pieces
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the lemon juice until coated. Add the tuna, celery, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and stir with a fork until tuna is broken up and mixture is combined.
Lay the tortillas on a large sheet of parchment paper on a work surface and cover with the cheese slices in a single layer, followed by a single layer of lettuce leaves. Evenly place the tuna salad along the bottom edge of the tortilla. Using parchment paper as a guide, tightly roll the sandwich beginning with a long side.