Spring Family Picnic
Step 1: Build the foundation of your board with Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Banana in Azteca Small Tortillas cut into fourths. We created a “river” or “S shape” throughout the center of our board.
Step 2: Load on the fresh foods! Tip: Cut your fruits and veggies into approachable sizes and fun shapes.
Step 3: Add dips such as ranch or greek yogurt. This makes the board interactive and allows kids to experiment with different food combinations. We created a “carrot flower” and “bunny” for a seasonal touch in our dip bowls.
Step 4: Include a little sweet treat and everyone will be fully satisfied after this family picnicPRINT RECIPE
- 6 Azteca Soft & Tender Original Thin taco size tortillas
- Peanut butter
- Raspberry jelly
- 2 bananas
- Assortment of fresh fruit: strawberries, raspberries, mandarin oranges, watermelon, kiwi, mangos, blackberries, blueberries
- Assortment of fresh veggies: carrots, celery, snap peas, snap pea crisps
- Dips: ranch and greek yogurt
- Your choice of something sweet, like chocolates or jelly beans