MIAMI STREET PORK TACOSPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Street Tacos
- 1 1/2 pounds ground or diced pork
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Achiote-Annatto seasoning
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 mango, peeled and diced or half
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into strips
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
In a medium skillet combine the oil, pork, garlic and seasonings. Heat on high, stirring frequently until done; set aside.
For topping, toss together all ingredients until well blended; set aside.
To prepare tacos, warm per package directions. Fill each taco with 2-3 tablespoons of meat and 2 tablespoons of topping.