Hot Crab BitesPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® salad shells
- 1 ½ cups crabmeat or imitation crab, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared hot mustard
- ½ cup Swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Cocktail sauce, if desired
Preheat oven to 400°
Remove shells from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Mix together all the ingredients except the egg and cocktail sauce.
Cut each unbaked shell into four wedges. Brush top of each quarter with beaten egg and place approximately 1 ½ teaspoons of crab mixture in the center of each wedge. Fold shell tips to meet in center of crab mixture, fold over long edge.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with cocktail sauce; if desired.