Fiesta EggsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Salad Shells
- 1 pound bulk beef or pork sausage
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Prepare shells according to package directions.
Brown sausage in a non-stick frying pan; add green onion and red pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Drain out grease. In medium bowl, beat together eggs and cold water. Add eggs to sausage mixture and stir until eggs are cooked, about 3 minutes.
Divide mixture into four and spoon into prepared shells; top with shredded cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted