Dinner QuesadillaPRINT RECIPE
- 2½ cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 Azteca® snack size flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
Preheat oven to 375 ?
Heat canola oil in large skillet; add chicken, salsa, green onions, cumin, salt and oregano. Cook, uncovered over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes.
Brush one side of the tortillas with butter and place the buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla and top with cheese; fold tortilla in half over cheese.
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and guacamole.