Buffalo Chicken Dip + Azteca DIY ChipsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- Green onions to taste
- 1 package Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a 1-quart baking dish.
Bake dip for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or veggies.
Azteca DIY Chips
Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut each tortilla into 6 or 8 wedges. Place wedges, in a single layer, on baking sheets. Spray wedges with cooking spray. Bake 5-7 minutes or until wedges are light brown and crisp. Remove chips to a wire rack to cool. To serve, place chips on serving plate. Serve immediately.