BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
These quesadillas made with Azteca Flour Tortillas are so good and easy to make you'll wonder why you haven't been making them sooner.PRINT RECIPE
- 6-8 Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Cheddar or Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup prepared BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Divide cheese between tortillas and spread evenly over top half of each tortilla. Top each with chicken, green onions and drizzle with BBQ sauce. Fold tortillas in half over filling; place on baking sheet. Bake 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are light golden brown. To serve, cut tortillas in half.