America’s Favorite Taco 2020PRINT RECIPE
- 8 Azteca® flour tortillas
- 1 pound sirloin steak, chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Spicy salsa
Cut steak into cubes. In a medium-size pan on high heat, fry steak cubes until cooked through. Remove from pan.
In a small pan, heat 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Place diced onion in the pan and cook 2-3 minutes.
Heat tortillas as directed on the package. Spoon warm steak onto tortillas. Top with onions, lettuce, cheese, cilantro, and salsa. Enjoy!