Air fried Azteca tortilla chipsPRINT RECIPE
- Azteca Soft and Tender tortillas
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of your favorite ready-made salsa
- 2 tablespoons of diced green onion
- 1/2 packet of your favorite ready-made taco seasoning
- 2 packs of softened cream cheese
- Crispy fried onions
- Your favorite real bacon bits
Air fried Azteca tortilla chips directions:
- 1. Preheat your air fryer or oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cut Azteca Soft and Tender tortillas (any size) into triangles.
- 3. Spray them generously with cooking oil.
- 4. Sprinkle with salt.
- 5. Place in air fryer basket or on a baking sheet.
- 6. Cook for 3-4 mins or until crispy.
Football-shaped cheese ball directions:
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, shredded cheese, taco seasoning, salsa, and onions until well combined.
- 2. Place the cheese mixture onto cling wrap. Form it into the shape of a football, or any other shape!
- 3. Refrigerate for an hour or overnight for even better results.
- 4. Once ready to serve, cover with your desired coating and serve with your homemade Azteca tortilla chips.