Cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, olives combined with ham wrapped in our soft flour tortillas.PRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Burrito Size Tortillas
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 (2-1/2 oz.) packages sliced, pressed, cooked ham
Remove tortillas from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature while preparing filling. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, onions and olives. Spread a thin layer of cheese mixture on each tortilla. Arrange four ham slices over cheese. Tightly roll up each tortilla; wrap individual rolls in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. To serve, cut into 3/4″ diagonal slices.
Makes approximately 64 pieces.
Omit mayonnaise and ham. Add 1/2 cup salsa to the cream cheese mixture. Continue as directed above.