Sunny-Side Up Breakfast TostadasPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca ® Crispy Flour Shells
- 12 eggs
- 1 can fat free refried beans
- 2 cups mozzarella and cheddar, shredded
- 2 cups fresh pico de gallo
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare the tostada according to the instructions on the package. Fry eggs sunny-side up. Assemble tostadas: layer beans onto shell, top with fried egg, sprinkle with cheeses. Place on a baking sheet and place in oven 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove and sprinkle with pico de gallo and queso fresco cheese.