Strawberry NachosPRINT RECIPE
- 2 lbs strawberries, cleaned and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar of marshmallow cream
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup of powdered sugar (depending on preferred sweetness)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 Azteca® Tortillas
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- Cinnamon sugar mix (1/2 cup sugar with 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon)
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut up the tortillas into strips or triangles with a pizza cutter. Place on a large cookie sheet or 2 smaller ones. Brush them with the melted butter – coating both sides. Sprinkle one side with the cinnamon sugar.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are nice and crispy – let them cool.
In a medium sized bowl add the cream cheese and the marshmallow cream. Using a mixer, slowly mix until all the ingredients come together. Add the vanilla and slowly add the powdered sugar.
You can adjust the sugar amount basket on your preference.
Dip your chip into the fruit fluff dip and then use it to pick up some strawberries – enjoy!