Spinach EnchiladasPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® supersize tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, and drained
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup small curd cottage or ricotta cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce can) mild enchilada sauce
- Sour cream
- Green onions, chopped, as garnish
Heat oven to 375°
In a medium saucepan, sauté onions in butter until tender; add spinach. Cook until moisture is evaporated; stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cottage/ricotta cheese, sour cream and 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
Warm tortillas as directed on package. Spoon ¼ cup mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a lightly sprayed 13 by 9 inch baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce evenly over all tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 375° for 15- 20 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Serve warm topped with sour cream and green onions.