7-Layer Spider Web Taco DipPRINT RECIPE
- 1 Package Azteca Taco Salad Shells (in the refrigerated section)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz Container of sour cream
- ½ Packet dry taco seasoning
- 1 Jar taco sauce
- 1 Can refried beans, cooked
- 1 Cup guacamole
- 2/3 Cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ Cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Plastic sandwich bag
Cook Azteca Taco Salad Shell according to package directions and let cool.
Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup in the plastic bag for piping.
Layer mixture on the bottom of the shell, followed by taco sauce, beans, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
Cut a small hole in the corner of the sandwich bag and squeeze to form the web.
Serve alongside Azteca DIY Chips!