Spicy Beef FajitasPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® fajita size tortillas
- Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 ¼ pound flank steak, cut into ¼ in strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
Combine all marinade ingredients; mix well.
Add steak to marinade turning to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate approximately 3 hours, turning steak occasionally.
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat for 1 minute.
Add marinated steak, peppers and onion; stir-fry for 5 minutes or until steak in no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Place ½ cup filling mixture down the center of each tortilla to within 1 inch of bottom edge. Fold up bottom edge; fold in two sides; leave top end open. Secure with a toothpick.
Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.