Southwest Chicken BurritoPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® supersize tortillas
- 1 medium zucchini cut in 1 inch strips
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup tomato, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast, skinned cut into 2 inch strips
Combine spice ingredients and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat for 1 minute. Add chicken, zucchini, mushrooms and onion; stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in sauce; cook 2-3 minutes or until thick and bubbly; add tomato.
Heat tortillas per package directions. Place ½ cup filling down the center of each tortilla and fold burrito style. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa, if desired.