Southwest Bacon BurritosPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Season chicken with chili powder, cumin and salt.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove and let stand 10 minutes.
Add onions to skillet and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, add garlic and beans; stir to combine.
Finely chop chicken and add to bean mixture, remove from heat.
Stir in bacon pieces, lettuce, and green onions.
Fill tortilla with desired amount and roll Burrito style.