Shrimp SaladPRINT RECIPE
- 1 ½ pounds medium shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumbers (peeled or unpeeled), diced
- 1 cup flat leaf (Italian) Parsley, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons high quality extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups head lettuce, chopped
- Green onion stems, optional
- 1 box Azteca® salad shells; bake shells per package instructions
Combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, shrimp, and red onion in a bowl.
Drizzle in the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
Fill each prepared shell with ½ cup lettuce adding shrimp mixture to fill shell. Serve cold.