Grilled Chicken QuesadillasPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® tortillas
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (6–ounce} skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 small onion cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 1 small orange bell pepper cut into 1 inch thick wedges
- 6 ounces Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- Guacamole and sour cream, for serving
Bring tortillas to room temperature.
Combine spices. Rub spices evenly over chicken and vegies; let stand 10 minutes. Arrange chicken, onions and bell pepper on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook vegetables 4 minutes on each side or until tender. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken and vegetables from grill; coarsely chop vegetables. Let chicken stand 5 minutes; thinly slice chicken.
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over half of each tortilla; divide vegetables and chicken evenly over each tortilla. Fold each tortilla in half over filling; lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and tortillas are lightly browned.
Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas. Remove from heat, cut into wedges. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.