Grilled Chicken Club WrapsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cooked, and crumbled
- 8 large leaves red or green leaf lettuce
- 4 Azteca® Ultragrain tortillas
Preheat grill to medium-high heat and oil grill rack.
Sprinkle both sides of chicken using ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
Grill chicken, turning once; insert a meat thermometer in the thickest part of breast and grill until thermometer registers 165°F, approximately 15-18 minutes. Transfer to a clean cutting board and let cool approximately 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk the yogurt, vinegar, oil, onion, salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces; add chicken, tomato, avocado and bacon to cream mixture; toss until combined.
To assemble the wraps, place 2 lettuce leaves on each Azteca tortilla, and top with chicken salad (about 1 cup each). Roll up like a burrito; cut in half and serve.