Fiesta PinwheelsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Soft & Tender Original Thin tortillas, Super size
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 small can olives, drained
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Hot sauce to taste
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, and seasonings using a stand mixer. Mix until lumps have disappeared.
Stir in olives, chillies, cheese and onions. Spread roughly 1/2 cup on each tortilla, leaving one end of the tortilla without any spread. Starting at one end of the tortilla, slowly roll the tortilla up until you reach the other end with no spread on it; you’ll likely push some spread onto the end during the process. This will help seal the pinwheel, but scrape away any extra filling.
Wrap tightly in tin foil or plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3+ hours or overnight. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.