Ensenada Shrimp TacosPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca supersize tortillas, room temperature
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 can chopped chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
Preheat oven: 350º
In a large skillet, sauté onion in oil until tender. Add shrimp, poblano pepper, chilies, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Place 1/3 cup shrimp mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Pour salsa over the top; sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Become a grocery shopping master with our monthly downloadable grocery lists.