The taste of two great cultures all wrapped in our soft flour tortillas, covered in mozzarella cheese and baked to delicious melted perfection.PRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca® Flour Tortillas
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together ricotta and 1 cup mozzarella cheese, eggs & salsa. Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warmed tortillas covered. Spoon about 1/3 cup cheese mixture onto tortillas; roll up. Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13×9″ baking pan. Place enchiladas seam side down in pan. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas; top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.