Cowboy CaviarPRINT RECIPE
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large avocado; peeled, pitted and diced
- 15 oz can corn drained (or from 1 cooked cob of corn)
- 15 oz can black beans well rinsed and drained (or make your own)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 4 medium garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
In a large mixing bowl, combine diced tomatoes, chopped onion and bell pepper, seeded and diced jalapeño, sliced avocado, drained corn, rinsed and drained black beans and chopped cilantro.
Stir in 3-4 Tbsp of lime juice, 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, 4 pressed garlic cloves and 1 tsp of salt or season to taste. Mix everything together.
Enjoy with Azteca DIY Chips!