Breakfast TaquitosPRINT RECIPE
- 1 package Azteca Fajita Size Soft and Tender Tortillas
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 6 oz Italian sausage, crumbled
- ¼ cup julienned sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 avocado halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Working one at a time, transfer tortilla to a work surface; place eggs, sausage, sun dried tomatoes, avocado and cheddar cheese in the center of each wrapper. Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the filling, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the tortilla is reached. Repeat with remaining tortilla and filling. Place taquitos seam side down onto prepared baking sheet and bake until taquitos are crisp and cheese has melted, about 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately.