BBQ Chicken BurritosPRINT RECIPE
- 2 pounds roasted chicken, remove chicken meat and shred (4 cups)
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed, or canned corn, drained
- ½ cup black beans, optional
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 Azteca® Ultragrain tortillas
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, barbecue sauce, corn, beans and sour cream; stir to combine.
Warm tortillas per package instructions.
Assemble the wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each Azteca® tortilla and top with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito.
Slice in half diagonally and serve warm.